This Christmas don’t miss the magic at Tralee Bay Wetlands.
Escape the madness of towns and cities, this festive season (Santa will) and visit Santa and his team of elves and helpers at Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre from Saturday 7th – Monday 23rd December!!
We invite you to share in the magic of Christmas and join us on an experience at Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre to visit Santa as he prepares for the most wonderful time of the year:
- Step behind the scenes with the elves in their pop up workshop. Meet ‘Sunny’ ‘Doc’ ‘Pickles’ ‘Bubbles’ and Head Elf ‘Blinky’
- The Workshop Elves & Helpers will help you make a lovely gift or decoration to take home!
- What’s your Elf name? Get your ‘real’ elf name and badge.
- See Santa’s Global Map Plan and ETA (estimated time of arrival) for your area.
- Most importantly discover the secret recipe Santa uses for his magic Reindeer Food! You will even get to make your own to take home to sprinkle on Christmas Eve !
- There will be an opportunity to write Santa a Letter or you can draw a picture for Santa before entering the magical grotto
- Christmas Sing along entertainment and cartoons.
- Each child will get an opportunity to speak to Santa Clause and will receive a gift.
- After visiting Santa in his grotto why not climb to the top of the 20metre viewing and observation tower and checkout Santa’s Bedroom while at the Wetlands? (Elevator access)
- Live Deer to see on the Wetlands – Dancer and Prancer?
- Check your name on the naughty or nice list?
Family Fun Tip :- Don’t forget to bring your camera.
Professional photos are available for sale.
Keep sake photo in festive card €6
Large Photo €10
7th & 8th December 10am – 6pm
Friday 13th 2pm – 6pm
14th & 15th December 10am – 6pm
19th & 20th 2pm – 6pm
21st & 22nd 10am – 7pm
Monday 23rd December 10am – 2pm
Appointments are now available. To avoid disappointment Book in Advance to secure your preferred date and time.
€15 per child – includes meeting elves, workshop activities, meeting Santa, gift, seeing live deer and access to Santa’s Tower residence.
Baby’s First Christmas €9.
Parent /Adult Admission FREE per booking. (2 parent/adults FREE per 2+ children booked)
Additional Adults / persons over 16 years €4 (no gift)
Discounts available for group or school bookings (15+ persons) terms and conditions apply
Booking information & important details for your visit
- 50% of ticket price MUST be paid in advance (cash, credit card and cheque are accepted) Deposits are non – refundable.
- You will receive Email confirmation of booking time and details
- Before making a purchase, please carefully review your time, date and individual selections. Once purchased, tickets CANNOT be exchanged, refunded or returned.
- An adult is aged 18 and over. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult aged 18 years or older.
- One Adult/Guardian is complementary per visit and two adults/ guardians are complementary per 2+children.
- Additional Adults are €4 per visit.
Bring your printed confirmation ticket and or reservation code with you on the day of your visit as admittance will not be permitted without it. This is the email confirmation you receive from us upon booking.
When you arrive at Tralee Bay Wetlands, please check in and present your ticket at the reception.
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour time to allow registration. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers, but admission to the Elf Workshop and Santa’s Grotto will not be possible under any circumstances after your ticketed start time. As you can understand, the experience must commence on time to accommodate all families and maintain the day’s schedule. Be sure to plan appropriately for the weather and your journey time. And again, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
Your visit to the Pop up Elf Workshop will last 20-25 minutes, followed by Visiting Santa’s grotto, meeting the live deer and the Tower!
There are no tickets for visits to the Wetlands or Guided Nature Boat Tour Available for December.
The Activity Lake, Pedelo Boats, Rowing Boats and Zorbs may be cancelled due to severe rain and high winds. These are not part of the Wetlands Christmas experience.
Photography is encouraged so please plan to bring along your own camera. However, the unauthorized use of photographic or video equipment to record children other than your own is strictly prohibited.
Professional Photos are available for sale.
SlideshowFx Copyright © 2010 www.OopsTouch.com